How to Use the StretchClock reminder Gadget
The StretchClock Gadget is an easy-to-use stretch reminder. The purpose of StretchClock is to interupt us and remind computer users to stretch.
The gadget provides a timer that counts down the minutes until your next break.
To see StretchClock you should make sure you have the Firefox Add-on Bar enabled.
Enable the Firefox Add-On Bar so you can see the StretchClock Gadget
1) To show or hide the Add-on Bar, right-click on an empty section of the Tab Strip and check or uncheck it in the pop-up menu.
or you can use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + /.
2) StretchClock should appear at the bottom of Firefox in your Tool Bar.
The StretchClock Gadget for Firefox is shown below:
If you need a break from the interruptions, you can "Pause" StretchClock, and then you can un-pause it later:
COMPLETELY REMOVING STRETCHCLOCK for Firefox
1) Open Firefox.
2) Click the Orange "Firefox" button
3) select "Add - ons"
4) From the add-ons window, click "Extensions"
5) Click "Remove" in the StretchClock section.
Following the steps above will stop all Stretch breaks and will remove all of the files that were installed.
Is there anything I can do to make StretchClock better for you?
I am interested in your feedback. Both the good and the bad. Is there
anything I could have done to make StretchClock more useful for you?
Thank you again for trying it out.