How to Allow Browser Notifications in Windows 10
If your Windows 10 is set to block notifications you can fix it by following the instructions below.
Turn off Focus Assist
- Right click the notifications icon in the lower right of the Windows taks bar
- choose Focus Assist.
- make sure Off is checked.
Setup your Notifications and Action Settings
- In the Search box of the task bar type "Notifications"
- Choose Notifications and Action Settings from the list
- From the Notifications and Actions menu scroll down until you see your browser name (Chrome, Edge, Firefox)
- Make sure the setting to the right of your browser name is enabled
- Do this for any browser you want to use with StretchClock
- If you are using the Edge Browser: Scroll down and make sure StretchClock.com is enabled
When you have completed the steps above
Go to the Break Reminder to see if it is fixed
If you still have problems
check your Browser Notification Settings
or contact suport